Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reasons Behind the Madness

As a production strategy, I went out with the idea of using the camera to manipulate the world, giving not only me the all people who view my blog a different perspective of the world. After my first drift, I realized my sound had one thing that you can rarely go a day without hearing; people. I decided that to find the interaction of nature versus industry I would stay in the city, find a quiet area and slowly explore my way from the quiet to the sound of industry. With these factors in mind, I began to experiment with perspective in my imagery. In the end I decided on the imagery capturing strategy of taking only shots that could be seen through the eyes of a small insect or bug. Due to the fact that bugs are everywhere, I took into account the quiet areas directly outside my dorms that led up to the thousands of students interacting with that area everyday.

No comments: